[TenTec] Omni 6 plus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 plus
From: "Lyle Dunlap" <qskqrq@grics.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 09:03:41 -0500
Ten Tec Omni VI+ Model 564
Excellent condition both operational and appearance.  Manual, pwr cable, mike.
International Radio Roofing Filter  763 (600 Hz) Filters PBT 1.8, 500,
250.  With roofing filter, no filters necessary in 9mhz IF.  Non - Smoking.

Outstanding rig for cw as well as fone operation, mainly set up for CW
operation.  Since I have a larger than usual station am selling due to advanced
age and 68 years of operating, I am scaling down.  $1300.oo  shipping
negotiable.

Reply off line

Lyle W9FCX
qskqrq@grics.net