[TenTec] OT: Begali v. N3ZN

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OT: Begali v. N3ZN
From: "Arthur Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:42:14 -0500
Please excuse my going OT, but let's face: Ten-Tecs are respected by CW ops the
world-over so I think this may be the best place to look.

Is anyone out there using both an iambic N3ZN and Begali?  I expect by the end
of the year I'll upgrade my Vibroplex Square Racer (magnetic) and these two
seem to be the most likely suspects.  Of course the dollar-euro relation adds
weight to the N3ZN argument; the curves of The Sculpture are tempting.

So if you are using, or for some time have used both of these and have comments
to share, I would certainly appreciate that.

73,
Art, KØRO