Re: [TenTec] OT: Begali v. N3ZN

To: "Arthur Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Begali v. N3ZN
From: "Dave Edwards" <kd2e@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 11:01:13 -0400
Art.....Kind-of like asking people what are their favorite shoes?
Everybody falls in love with a key, and that is their fav.

I have a sculpture, and use it a lot.
My favorite is a GHD key which has to tie in to 12 volts because the
contacts are optical.
Another favorite of mine is a cheap HiMound key. It is nice because the
paddles are closer than anything else....which I like.
YMMV
....Dave