[TenTec] Help with a probably stupid question

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Help with a probably stupid question
From: "Bruce McLaughlin" <bmclaugh@bex.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 19:04:51 -0400
I have been having problems with RF getting into the headphone line of my
Orion II when its operated with my linear amp.  There is no problem with
transmitting. Ten Tec was kind enough to send me a little circuit board with
instructions on how to install it.  Unfortunately, the instructions did not
include how to remove the top and bottom covers.  Neither does the owner's
manual.  I see a number of small screws running along the back edge of both
the bottom and top covers along with two large screws on each side. The back
cover screws are removed with the wrench included with the rig.

I assume those screws should be removed but I want to be sure I remove only
the necessary screws and not something which should not be removed.

Can anyone help me.  I am particularly interested in knowing how many of the
back edge screws should be removed, etc.

As I said . . . I realize this is probably a stupid question but then again
when it comes to such questions I have no shame.  Thanks for any advice.

Bruce - W8FU