[TenTec] Problem with the power out on my Omni D

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Problem with the power out on my Omni D
From: Ivin Flint <ivinflint@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 11:22:42 -0700 (PDT)
I just started having problem with the power out on my
Omni D.  When I am keying into the rig suddenly the
display will go slightly darker than normal and the
ALC light doesn't come on.  the side tone is still
working but the external power meter isn't showing any
power out.  If I turn the mode switch to Lock and turn
the gain up it will suddenly pop back to life and I
can operate again for awhile.

This started this morning and is getting worse.  Any
ideas before I call Ten Tec Monday morning???

Thanks
Ivin W9ILF