[TenTec] Update - 9MHz IF Mod for BOTH Orion and Orion II

To: Orion565 <orion565@yahoogroups.com>, Ten-Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Update - 9MHz IF Mod for BOTH Orion and Orion II
From: Rick Williams <ve7asr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 20:13:51 -0700 (PDT)
With assistance from Grant, W4OJC, I have updated the 9 MHz IF file on my
website.  The file now includes modification instructions for both the Orion
(Model 565 which I own) AND the Orion II (which Grant owns).

I'm happy to report that the Orion II modification looks to be even less
intrusive than the 565 modification.

If you try the modification I'd appreciate constructive feedback to help me
improve the documentation.

73,
Rick
VE7TK