Re: [TenTec] New e-mail address

To: Brian Kelly <kelly_w3rv@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New e-mail address
From: Steven Weisz <sysop@dvol.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:33:14 -0400
Just to clarify, Delaware Valley On Line continues to thrive but as a
web design and hosting firm as well as internet marketing. We service
several major university accounts, a few school districts and many
small to mid-size companies.

We have only discontinued dial up service, which in this day of high
speed access simply is not cost effective to maintain, nor does it do
justice to our customers.

Also, this is not a one man business as there is a total staff of 5 as
well as several part time designers. But in this digital age, most of
our staff work from home or remote sites.

We greatly appreciate Mr. Kelly's business over the years and wish him
the very best.

DVOL

Quoting Brian Kelly <kelly_w3rv@verizon.net>:

> So anyway I signed up with Delaware Valley On Line sixteen years ago in
> 1992 back when dialup connections ruled and the World Wide Web barely
> existed. DVOL is a one-man storefront operation on Burmont Rd. near
> School Lane in Drexel Hill. Really great guy, he built this computer
> for me. But time marches on and things change. He's down to thirty
> dialup customers which is an untenable business situation so he's
> pulling the plug on his dialup service. I've been booted.
>
> My new e-mail address = kelly_w3rv@verizon.net
>
> Brian Kelly, Aldan PA
> 610-626-7180

2008 Philadelphia Live Arts Festival & Philly Fringe
Music & Motion Dance Productions
CONTINENTS - A Global Voyage
September 6, 2008 at 2:00 & 7:30PM
Houston Hall, University of Pennsylvania
3417 Spruce Street, Philadelphia
TICKETS NOW ON SALE!
$10 general admission
Visit: http://www.music-and-motion.com/fringe.html