Re: [TenTec] Looking for a rig upgrade...

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Looking for a rig upgrade...
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 18:34:43 -0500
Never mind I read a little further into my emails and you said you meant Orion1
so got it, thanks.

I am thinking seriously about trading my FT-1000MP MKV for a TenTec, I have
seen a couple of trades which would involve a OMNI VI+,
they sent me pics and were interested, but I chickened out. I wish I could
listen to one before deciding, this 1000MP has me
**trapped**, I want to try a TenTec (cant afford to buy one) so would trade,
but, this MP1000MP MKV is the best rig I have used in a
long long time.

I have not seen any Orion 1 up for trade, just the OMNI VI, VI+ and VII's.

Bob AD5VJ