Re: [TenTec] Jupiter update with CW

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter update with CW
From: "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@embarqmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:29:22 -0400
Winston,

All I can tell you is what I learn from Stan this morning.  Stan said you
press the menu button and the profiles are available.  He also said that in
the future when they add PSK31, it will be a profile.  If you have Skype,
give the Sales department a call and Stan or Scott should be able to help
you.  They are "Ten-Tec Sales" on Skype.  My chip is being shipped today.

73,
John