Re: [TenTec] Jupiter update with CW

To: wa3fiy@radioadv.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Jupiter update with CW
From: jones_winston@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:23:15 +0000

Do you have to have the optional larger memory chip to get these personality
choices?

When I had the new firmware loaded, all I got down in the lower left corner
when I held the Mode button was CW. Maybe I need to try reloading the firmware.
 There's two different firmwares listed on the menu. Do you have to load both
to have the CW and 538 features?

73, Winston  K4CWQ

  -------------- Original message from wa3fiy@radioadv.com: --------------