Re: [TenTec] Slowly into the 21st Century - Interfacing an Omni VI

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Slowly into the 21st Century - Interfacing an Omni VI
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 20:43:20 -1000
I must agree. I had a problem with Hyperlog running on DOS, decided it
was time to migrate to a windows based logging program, and am now using
the essential components of DXLab suite. So far I am just using DX
Keeper and Commander, which are essentially the logging program and the
computer interface to the radio. I have not tried any of the other
stuff, for digital modes and awards tracking. The important thing for me
is that the QSOs are getting logged, including the frequency the rig is
on. The other bells and whistles can be played with later. Works good
and the price is right.

DE N6KB