[TenTec] (no subject)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 08:02:21 -0700 (PDT)
I am looking for a good TT radio, older, Omni C, D, or what have you... Must be
in working order... Does not have to be a show piece... I am willing to pay a
fair price...

This is for a local ham who has fallen on hard times - COPD, Diabetes, Cancer,
Herniated Lumbar Disc, recent surgery - and cannot afford to repair his TS-940
that has blown the finals and has other problems...  He is too proud to ask for
help, so I am doing this on my own and will simply give it to his wife (he
would not accept a handout) who can convince him to use it...

I'm not asking for charity for him, but a bargain would not hurt my feelings
since I am paying...
You can email to me directly to keep the traffic off the forum - or not - your
choice...

ad4hk2004 - yahoo.com

denny / k8do