Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Orion II Beta Testing

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Orion II Beta Testing
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:32:13 -0700
We're all anxious for the update, but it's best that they get it right, even
at the expense of getting it soon.  I don't want to raise any hopes, but
based on the history of updates, Fridays are the most popular days for
releases.  That would still put them in their "September October" time-frame
if it came this Friday.  Maybe that's just wishful thinking!

         Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com