[TenTec] Ten Tec Orion II Beta Testing

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Orion II Beta Testing
From: bill ogden <billogden@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 15:22:47 -0400
I hope there is a little more to the update than what is listed in the status
description.  Like several others, I am considering moving my O1 back to the
1.xxx level. It seems to me that the noise reduction worked much better in
level 1, the software noise blanker worked better, the AGC was more useful, and
the receiver audio level was higher. I never used the notch, so I cannot
comment about it. The V2 sweep is better, but, in truth, I have never found
much use for it.

I am still looking for something useful to do with the H/L Cut control.  I
would love to assign it for RF gain.

Bill - W2WO