Re: [TenTec] Paragon Clock

To: <wb2vuf@arrl.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Clock
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:36:20 -0600
Nope, the clock (chip) was designed to do what it does. Unfortunately the
original design engineers never considered the DST change dates would change.
Also (apparently) the Paragon designer didn't document (well) the clock chip
for TT and us.  But once you know, its easy to just reset the time after clock
has made its change.

73,
Gary - AB9M
http://www.csm-gh.com/AB9M-Shack.htm