Re: [TenTec] Smoked the C21 Help Please

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Smoked the C21 Help Please
From: Ken Burchfield <k5jxl@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:15:28 -0800 (PST)
Paul,
I know nothing about the Centry 21 except what I read in its reviews. Look like
it has a built in power supply, but the review say it can be run on 12
volts.....I have run my IC730 on that setup since '84
maybe some one can tell you about that :
"For casual use, it's a fine radio. It's just not a contest rig. It has
a built-in AC power supply, but it will run on 12VDC as well. And when
it is run on 12VDC, it is very battery-friendly."

http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/503

Good Luck 73 Ken

  PacketRadio is Still
Alive.......Mississippi.......145.010.......Simplex.......1200 Baud