Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Fan Disappointment....

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Fan Disappointment....
From: "Duane Calvin" <ac5aa1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:22:50 -0600
Yeah, that's what I'm not understanding - where is a sub-rx handy in
contesting?  I'm not a super-serious contester, but I've operated in my
share of them and *never* used a SubRX (even tho the rigs I used had them.)
Guess I'm missing something about contest operating!

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas
www.ac5aa.com