Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Corsair display problem- help needed

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Corsair display problem- help needed
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:47:40 -0600
I know this may not much help, but I did have a similar problem with my Corsair
II except it was limited to the display board.  I was able to get all the small
parts, I think they were Q1-Q6 (MPS-6514) of the 81248 board from Ten-Tec and a
young lady at work replaced them for me.  My Corsair II display is still
working great and it must be at least ten years since the repair.
73 es DX,
Gary - AB9M
http://www.csm-gh.com/AB9M-Shack.htm