Re: [TenTec] Corsair II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II
From: g p <n2wjw@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 06:52:37 -0800 (PST)
Paul, Im just wondering, the thump...when do you hear it? I have some older
Ten Tec rigs with a thump on CW especially with headphones, I have an Omni V
now that has one thump when starting to transmit on cw on the first character
only after not sending for a few seconds, and its not there with the poer down.
My Tritan IV had a constant thump on every character and all this is more
noticeable with headphones. The thump is only on the side tone, the sent signal
is nice and clean

Gil n2wjw