Re: [TenTec] Orion II reset

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II reset
From: "N4PY" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 17:54:03 -0500
First do a battery reset.  With power initilally turned off.

1) Hold the VFOB LCK button and power on.
2) Keep holding until you see "Battery Failure".

Then do a master reset.
1) Hold the "Main TX/RX" button and power on.
2) Select YES to clear all memories.  ( This must be done after a battery
reset or all your band registers will be zero.)

After the above is done, do one more power off and back on.  This clears out
everything and starts fresh.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain