Re: [TenTec] [!! SPAM] Re: Orion II firmware release "this fall"....I ho

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [!! SPAM] Re: Orion II firmware release "this fall"....I hope
From: "Dick Williams" <k8ztt@mho.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 14:53:47 -0700
Sounds great that Walt will make this new version available to ten new "beta
testers" (if you didn't want to be,  you now will be).

Does anybody have Walt's phone number so I can give him a call and get my
name on the list.  And by the way, what time does the phone line open up
(EST or GMT)?? Kind of reminds me of the radio stations promotions were they
take the first ten callers who call after 10AM for a free "whats a ma call
it" or Super Bowl tickets for this years game between Cleveland and Detroit.