Re: [TenTec] 4cx800s - GU74b

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 4cx800s - GU74b
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 09:16:55 -0800
If you can find more, now is a good time to by since the US Dollar is way up
compared to the GB Pound and the Euro.  A year and a half ago, a Pound cost
$2.12.  A few weeks ago when I bought a Perseus SDR from Martin Lynch & Sons
in England, a Pound only cost $1.50.  That's a big discount!  The Perseus
that cost $1,300 in the US cost only $825 in GB.  I imagine foreign built
tubes would be a bargain, too.

         Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com