[TenTec] TT meter lamps?

To: "TenTec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT meter lamps?
From: "CSM\(r\) Gary Huber" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:31:08 -0600
The original meter lamp in my Corsair II failed last week. Looking in the User
Manual did NOT provide a replacement part number or voltage so I called TT
service. The following are the required meter lamp voltages of the TT equipment
at my station as I wanted to replace the old incandescent lamps with LEDs. I
figure the lamps in the other devices are going to burn out sooner or later so
I ordered enough replacements for all the current equipment.

Corsair II - 12V  replacement - superbrightleds.com  BA9s-W - 12V
Omni VI+ - 12V  replacement - superbrightleds.com  BA9s-W -12V
Titan 425 - 12V  replacement - superbrightleds.com  BA9s-W - 12 V (two in
series) or BA9s-W - 24 V (two in parallel), depending on production run.
Coupler - 253 - 6V  replacement - superbrightleds.com  BA9s-W - 6V

My eight lamp order came to just over $20... placed the order on Monday, lamps
arrived by USPS Friday after Christmas.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M