[TenTec] FS Omni 6 with Inrad filters

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Omni 6 with Inrad filters
From: <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 07:45:57 -0600
Ten Tec Omni 6 with Inrad filters
Nice Ten Tec Omni 6 HF transceiver. 100W output on all bands. Rig has INRAD 2.4
Khz. roofing filter kit professionally installed and INRAD 400 Hz filter for CW
plugged in the 6.3 Mhz IF board.
The receiver and filters sound great. THe two INRAD Filters cost $285.00.
The top cover has some scratches that could be touched up. Other than the top
cover it is in excellent physical condition. Also have the Ten Tec Model 962
Power Supply and Ten Tec desk microphone. Will sell the rig and the microphone
for $950.00 or include the power supply for another $140.00. If you want to
purchase without the 400 hz CW filter, deduct $75.00. I don't really want to
take the 2.4 roofing filter kit out.
I'll split the shipping cost or you can pick it up near Branson, MO.
Stan, K5GO, k5go@cox.net

posted for a friend by KØRO