[TenTec] Orion II firmware update...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II firmware update...
From: "M. Todd Miskel" <foamhand@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:16:54 -0700
I'm still waiting for them to improve the DSP NR algorithim and auto notch... I
can always hear a tiny bit of carrier with the AN engaged when recieving the
other station's audio as if it doesn't remove the carrier completely, and I
feel the DSP could do a better job of preserving audio   fidelity while
eliminating more noise like the IC 7700 & 7800 rigs do. Hopefully they will
work on this more for the next update after this one. 73. Todd - KT0DD