[TenTec] WANT copies of Ten-Tec service or technical bulletins....

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] WANT copies of Ten-Tec service or technical bulletins....
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 18:17:53 -0800
Do you have any?

In particular I am looking for Service or Technical Bulletins for the
following Ten-Tec equipment:

Century 22 (have QSK mod already)
Omni V
Argosy
Argosy II Digital
Centurion
Centaur

Not having much luck getting these from Ten-Tec these days... manuals no
problem but the old service notes.... not too much luck.

So if you have any of old Ten-Tec service docs, please consider sending
legible copies to me (mail or electronic). In return I'll send copies
back to the service department and make electronic copies available to
others on the reflector.

73,
Jerry, KG6TT

--