Re: [TenTec] OT: Search for Bill Orr Column/article

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OT: Search for Bill Orr Column/article
From: John Graves <jh.graves@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:27:37 -0500
Troy,

Thank you for doing that.  You're correct, I did not see your note.
Billy Cox sent me the article already.  I do appreciate the effort.  As
I have said before, this is one of the greatest groups I belong to.
Although most of us are hams, it is the attitude and support that comes
from this group that makes it a pleasure.

Thanks again, and 73,

John Graves
WA1JG