Re: [TenTec] Model 715 RF Speech Processor - NEW and now available

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Model 715 RF Speech Processor - NEW and now available
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 13:17:43 -0800
Scott:  Sounds like an excellent accessory.  Are there any test results that
show increased average power output from specific rigs like the Orions or
Omni VII and are there audio files that can be made available to hear how it
sounds?  I would love to see how it compares to the internal speech
processing in the Orion II both in terms of sound and average power out.
Also, might seeing this device in action be the subject of an upcoming Ten
Tec video?

         Ron   N6IE
      www.N6IE.com