Re: [TenTec] Argoanaut II/Delta dispaly backlight

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argoanaut II/Delta dispaly backlight
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@tbc.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 19:09:36 -0600

Hi Günter,

Here is a website that sells a replacement backlight.  I have purchased
several of them and installed them easily into my pair of Argonaut II
radios.  You will have to cut the leads and strip off the insulation to
the right length, and then solder them to the right pads on the
backlight PC board.  You should order them without the power supply, as
you only need the luminescent strip.

http://www.glowsafe.com/e-shop/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=163

73,

Steve WA9JML