[TenTec] RF speech processors

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RF speech processors
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 20:06:59 -0600
I've read several comments about the new RF Speech Processor being released
and sold by Tentec.  Also I've noted that many comments appear to relate to
the DSP performance in certain model radios.

To try and clear a point, the RF Speech Processor is to be used to enhance
the transmitted signal and does not do anything for the receive signal.
Otherwise, it is a transmitter processor to be used between the microphone
and the transceiver microphone input and thus it not a receiver processor.
Don't be confused by the application.

73
Bob, K4TAX