[TenTec] For Sale: RX325

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: RX325
From: "Andrew Glasbrenner" <glasbrenner@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 22:07:23 -0500
This is a neat little rig that works well. I used it for several months in
the office to listen to AM radio and occasionally 40 and 20 meters. It's in
very good shape, everything works fine as far as I can tell, and no major
scratches or such.(Edit to add one minor worn spot on side of case) I have
the original manual and even the bill of sale to the original owner in AK.
I realize this radio has some collector value beyond what a normal shortwave
receiver would have, and you NEVER see this model for sale. Some say they
made only about 200 of these. I'm very tempted to E-bay it, but this is so
much easier.
Let's say $350 and shipping, and I'm open to offers. I'm interested in
trades for satellite and VHF/UHF equipment, and in particular a VR-5000
receiver, 220 transverter, G-800 rotor or SDR receiver. Can deliver to
Orlando hamfest this weekend.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q305/glasbrenner/DSC01084.jpg  More
photos available upon request.

Thanks and 73, Drew KO4MA