Re: [TenTec] 715 RF Processor

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 715 RF Processor
From: w1dxh@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:52:59 -0500
Got my 715 today, hooked it up and did several on air tests with a friend
across town. After a couple small adjustments got it set. Very effective, good
sounding punchy audio, from several on air reports.

To answer Doug EI2CN, you turn off the sp in the transceiver. I am using mine
with the Orion and the Heil Tentec Studio One mic.
So far it seems to be a fine piece of equipment both aesthetically as well as
functionally. Can't wait for KP5

73,
Steve W1DXH