Re: [TenTec] And Waiting....

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] And Waiting....
From: douglas.shock@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 18:19:40 +0000
Oh Bob...u should have read the entire thread. Intel that this week was the
possible release came from Mr. Robbins at a recent hamfest. No speculation
there buddy but just another example of internally crossed wires IMHO. Am I
upset about this? Heavens no...I live by this theory...no expectations... No
disappointments ... It is what it is...we own the radios now...so if we don't
like it then we can sell. Is this good...no...but I have bigger fish to fry and
this is just a hobby.