Re: [TenTec] All your problems can be solved

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] All your problems can be solved
From: "Jim Brown K9YC" <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:11:41 -0800
On Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:15:20 -0600, John wrote:

>If TenTec does care then they better smarten up real fast. They need
>to get in the hunt, start participating on this reflector and getting
>those promised updates completed because satisfied customers tend to
>stick with the brands that make them happy.

>They are losing money because of their inaction, I'm proof of that.

Me too -- while I own five Ten Tec amps, I just sold my Omni V (bought
used) and haven't bought a new Ten Tec product since 1980. Elecraft has
eaten their lunch!  Elecraft has issued HARDWARE upgrades faster than
Ten Tec has upgraded firmware! I own two loaded K3s (for SO2R), one with
the second RX. Superb quality, great service, very responsive
management. It's been 30 years since that described Ten Tec.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC