Re: [TenTec] And STILL waiting

To: <wn3vaw@verizon.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] And STILL waiting
From: "John Frazier" <fraz1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 20:59:05 -0600
Hi Jack.....

Thanks for the comments.  As you know, they stated on their web site that an
update was scheduled for Aug/Sep of 2008.  Then in November, it was updated
to "this Fall" (08),and said beta testing had started.  In January 2009 they
stated the beta for the Orion II was tested and completed but would not be
released until the Orion update was completed and beta on it started on  Jan
19 2009.

I did write a very courteous letter to the President (Jack).  I included my
email address and phone number.  This was sent months ago.......no reply
whatsoever.

73 John K4NP