Re: [TenTec] And STILL waiting

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] And STILL waiting
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:16:51 -0600
Actually, a company that sells a product with a warranty is only obligated
to the limit and extent of the warranty unless there is a separate agreement
section covering software/firmware enhancements.  Perhaps they should sell
an extended warranty like the car companies and appliance companies.  Now's
there's a real profit maker.

Fortunately I see and believe and frankly have experienced the fact that
Tentec support goes beyond the extent of the standard warranty.

73
Bob, K4TAX