Re: [TenTec] How many STILL waiting

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How many STILL waiting
From: Doug Smith <doug@mtbluesky.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:35:18 -0700
Great combo!

I run a Corsair II with the matching external VFO and the Drake R4-C / T4X-C
combination.  I alternated between them last weekend during the ARRL DX
contest.  Hard to decide which I like better and at no time did I feel that my
equipment hampered my effort in any way.

I am *not* inclined to "upgrade".

73,
-Doug, W7KF