Re: [TenTec] Orion II - 2.041 XL is Posted

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II - 2.041 XL is Posted
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@tbc.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:02:42 -0600
Oh Happy Day!  Now, those of us who are aficionados of the older Ten Tec
equipment will be subjected to weeks of complaints here on the reflector
of how their Orion II's are still not perfect, and this feature is not
what I really wanted and so forth and so on...

After reading all the complaints here for the past several months, I
doubt I will ever buy another software defined radio.  Hopefully Ten Tec
will continue to provide excellent support of their older radios and
equipment.

I subscribe to the Elecraft reflector to hear about how to fix problems
with their transverters, and it is obvious that their equipment, while
also excellent has its share of problems, too.  I have been deleting
more than 100 e-mails about that per day.

Steve WA9JML