[TenTec] FS: Omni C station

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni C station
From: Jerry Kitterman <jerry.kitterman53@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:24:52 -0800 (PST)
I have a complete Omni C station for sale. The Omni looks good, has full
output, all optional filters and noise blanker but I get chirpy reports on both
transmit and receive signals. Been told the pto needs rebuilt but not sure.
$325 shipped. I have the matching 243 remote vfo, looks and works fine. $150
shipped. Also have the 255 deluxe power supply with speaker and amp meter,
works and looks great. $125 shipped. I have the manuals for everything. Will
make someone a better deal on the complete station. Tnx/73

Jerry
W9CTB