[TenTec] 2.041 observations so far...

To: Ten Tec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 2.041 observations so far...
From: "M. Todd Miskel" <foamhand@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 06:13:00 -0700
Hello Again, So far I like most of the changes in the new program, but I'm
going to start my requests for the next update.

1. Bring back the bandwidth adjustment of the band scope and make the
sensitivity of it correlate to the bandwidth. I like to look at different
ranges for different reasons, (i.e.- looking for a clear section 5-10 khz up /
down for moving to pass traffic or 50khz up / down for activity on a dead band
etc.)

2. Bring back the khz markers on the bandscope, but keep the tuning cursor.
(it's nice for hunt and pounce!)

3. Make the AF AGC adjustable on hang time, decay, etc. like the RF AGC.

Just my O2 cents worth! Hi Hi.  73, Todd - KT0DD