Re: [TenTec] Orion II - 2.041 XL is Posted

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II - 2.041 XL is Posted
From: Rsoifer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 08:49:25 EST
Thanks to all of you who responded to this query.  When I get back to
Arizona, and my O II, I'll download the new firmware and try it.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 3/1/2009 4:16:44 P.M. GMT Standard Time, Rsoifer@aol.com
writes:

Hi  all,

I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here because my O II is at my other  QTH and
haven't had a chance to try 2.041XL yet.  Reading the  comments, however,
gives me the impression that the improvements may  not be worth the hassle of

dealing with the bugs, especially if  (like me) you don't care much about the

waterfall display.

What am I missing?

73 Ray W2RS

In a message  dated 3/1/2009 1:51:22 A.M. GMT Standard Time,