Re: [TenTec] Fw: Latest Firmware

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fw: Latest Firmware
From: "John Simon" <jrsimon@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:00:17 +1100
I used to get a white screen from time to time on the previous version and
with the new version I sometimes get a red flash across the screen but it is
only within the sig area not the full screen like the previous version.

                         73, John de VK2XGJ
Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring.
         So I go back to being me!