Re: [TenTec] Trade my Omni 6 Opt-3 For Paragon2

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Trade my Omni 6 Opt-3 For Paragon2
From: "Wayne Whitman" <wwhitman@fastmail.fm>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 21:20:23 -0600
Here you go Carter:

Model 315 replacement rubber trim ring for Ten-Tec HF transceivers and
amplifiers. The new trim ring features a softer, better feel than the
existing ‘car tire’ used around the circumference of Ten-Tec main tuning
knobs since the 1980’s. They (black version) are now being supplied as
new equipment on Ten-Tec HF transceivers. Can be used on the Omni-V,
Omni-VI, Omni-VII, Orion, Orion II, Paragon, Paragon II, Jupiter
transceivers, the Centaur, Centurion and Titan I/II/III amplifiers, and
the 301 and 302 series external tuning knobs. Available in black,
charcoal grey, light blue, dark blue, orange and red. Sold as single
units, for rigs or amps with two large tuning knobs, order quantity of
2.

http://store.tentec.com/accessories/
--
  Wayne Whitman