Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 405

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 405
From: jones_winston@bellsouth.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:20:08 +0000

I'd guess the going price is about $100-150 if the unit is still working. They
were mainly made for the original Argonaut series, but would also work nice
with some of the newer QRP rigs, with the proper cable converter on the antenna
input. Of course, Tokyo Hy-Power makes a similar amp now in a much smaller
package.

I have an Argonaut 509 and a 405, but would like another if my present amp goes
out. I'll give you $100 plus shipping for it, providing it is currently working.

73, Winston  K4CWQ