[TenTec] 564 9 mHz Filters

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 564 9 mHz Filters
From: "Bob Good" <k4bg@planters.net>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 20:16:26 -0400
I just purchased an Omni VI Plus (564) and I am looking to fill my "N-2"
filter slot.  I have a 1.8 mHz TT filter in N-1 and the full complement in
the 6.3 slots.  I am 90% cw and have operated a Omni VI (563) for 17 years.
I want a 500 Hz filter in this slot.  In your opinion should I purchase the
TT 217 or an "Inrad"  filter?  Roofing filter is a term I have yet to learn.
Your thoughts would be appreciated.  Any help for the OM?  Thanks  Bob K4BG
k4bg@planters.net