[TenTec] TT and the rest of us

To: Ten Tec List <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT and the rest of us
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 02:54:34 +0000
It is difficult to come to terms with, but

we Earthlings have been living on borrowed

time (and money) for years, especially in the

developed countries.  Now the bill has come due

and the wolf will not take "later" for a payment.

So, companies in many industries scramble to

hold on by releasing products way before they

are ready for the market... looking at computer

industry as a model for this.

Nobody now, and for YEARS to come, can really

cope with the economic crisis and, at the same

time, most think business as usual will pop back

"real soon now."  Printing money just puts the

debt onto future generationS in monstrous

proportions.

So, TT pushes a speech processor maybe

because that is all they can do, a product

choice which has the wisdom of offering

an auto antenna tuner to people with auto

ant tuners BUILT IN their rigs....  what?

Rant over.  73,

Charles Harpole k4vud@hotmail.com