Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Pegasus

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Pegasus
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:05:38 -0400
I did not think Jim was disparaging Ten-Tec for it's refusal
to guarantee the repair -- merely saying saying that fact
deterred him from going ahead with it under that limitation.
    We each have our individual thresholds for economic risk
-- and this simply exceeded HIS threshold for the same.

I am under the impression that the Jupiter rig is the design
successor to the Pegasus,  and that they added the usual
knobs, buttons and other controls to the rig because
sufficient numbers of operators wanted both computer control
and old-fashioned rig-based controls.

Is there a difference in the amount of computer control you
can get with the OMNI-VII versus the Jupiter (setting aside
the fact there are more bells whistles and features on the
former model) ?

Happy trails and 73.    ----  Richards - K8JHR ----