Re: [TenTec] Omni D unstable digital readout

To: geraldj@weather.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni D unstable digital readout
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:14:51 -0400
thanks for the note..

the counter in this rig is just a frequency counter on a chip,

I seem to have all the strobe, gate and reset pulses.

however using my well calibrated finger tip. I found what seems to be
a really hot IC, one of the multiplexer decoders,

The search goes on!

Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
  the heathkit shop
SunLight energy systems