Re: [TenTec] TT 422 Amp Filiment Transformer Problem?

To: k0bx@arrl.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT 422 Amp Filiment Transformer Problem?
From: Randy Fulco <rfulco@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 08:44:48 -0700 (PDT)
my Titan had a similiar problem. My 28v tap fr xformer was acting similair. I
moved wires slightly where they came out of xformer and it came to life and
stayed. I used little hot glue to keep them in place. You can't do much with
tearing into the xformer. Also the Centurion has a know problem where the 12v
wires come into the top of the qsk board. They are a "press in and slice into
the conductors" connector like U Haul uses on tapping into you tail lights. Go
solder them to connector contacts with small pencil iron. Seems Ten Tec tech
has seen this before and pointed me to it...Randy K5SL