[TenTec] Orion II for sale

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II for sale
From: "Art Trampler" <atrampler@att.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 07:30:37 -0500
Hi Gang,

I just bought Bob's Titan 425 amplifier and met him while picking it up.  I
was impressed with the man and the condition of his equipment/care that he
obviously showed for it.

He is also selling his Orion II, and I needed fire in the wire more than a
rig that would eclipse my Option 3.

Since he did not post it here (not a Ten Tec subscriber) I am taking the
liberty of reposting his add from www.qth.com <http://www.qth.com/> .

My amp works just as fine; if I had the $$ I'd have bought the Orion II too.

TENTEC ORION II FOR SALE, 9.8 OUT OF 10,NOT EXPOSED TO SMOKE,NO ANTENNA
TUNER,ALL THREE FILTERS,AUX COOLING FAN,LOOKS NEW WITH ALL BOXES,MANUALS,
2900.00 SHIPPED. PHONE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. 405-348-7254. THANKS,BOB
W5RLW.

Bob's email is w5rlw@sbcglobal.net.

73,

Art